Payroll specialist 80% (H/F)
Manage the complete payroll cycle independently.
Guarantee the reliability and accuracy of the remuneration.
Track, monitor and update payroll items in the system.
Establish current certifications and provide answers to employees with compensation issues.
Preparation of fixed and variable payroll elements:
– Ensure the necessary controls on other HR activities in order to
guarantee the smooth running of the payroll activities (entrances, exits,
allowances, etc.). Alert his manager in case of drift.
– Enter salary variables (down payment, premium, loan, source tax, etc.).
Management of the complete payroll process:
– Check the monthly progress of the payroll operations and correct
any errors reported by employees.
– Implement the necessary controls to ensure the integrity of the
– Inform the person in charge of any error (even minor), discrepancy or
employee feedback on payrolls paid.
– Keep a payroll incident tracking report (regardless of the degree).
– Edit, check and transmit the declarations (AVS, APGMal, LAA,
LAAC) via SwissDec.
– Check the taxation at source.
– Print and envelope pay slips.
Development of HR statistics:
– Develop and transmit federal statistics.
– Develop HR indicators for General Management
(Workforce monitoring, Absenteeism, Inputs / Outputs).
– Ensure the monthly transmission of information to the Caisse de
– Update employee data in the SAP system.
– Check the amount of contributions quarterly & annually.
AVS Accounting / Fiduciary / Auditors interface:
– Interface with Accounting, Fiduciary and AVS Auditors.
– Perform the necessary reconciliations and controls in collaboration
with these Actors.
– Perform annual fences with these Actors.
– Establish the salary certificates.
– Establish the unemployment certificates.
– Interface with the prosecution office.
– Update the data in the payroll system.
– Make sure the payment is good to the PO.
– Technical Diploma in Personnel Management or Accounting / Finance (or equivalent)
Professional experience :
– 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar function
Know how :
– Good knowledge of social legislation and the role and functioning of social institutions and bodies.
– Good knowledge of legal constraints on remuneration.
– Mastery of IT tools (MS Office) and the functioning of the payroll software, SAP.
– French Mother tongue
– English C1/C2
– Rigor and reliability
– Sense of organization and method
– Discretion and sense of confidentiality
– Excellent interpersonal skills
If you correspond in all points to the required profile, do not hesitate to send us as soon as possible your complete file (CV + certificates of work + diplomas), we will study with pleasure your candidacy.
In parallel with the sending of your complete file by mail or by post for this position and if you have a training and / or experience in the tertiary sector: we propose you to register on our recruiting platform by skills to boost your management by following this link: https://www.acces-personnel.ch/upskill/ .
Remember to publish your profile by clicking on the tab discover my Upskill on your homepage.